We are a HubSpot Certified Agency, with capabilities in other marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, such as Pardot, the Salesforce marketing automation platform. While the overarching benefit of marketing automation is to seamlessly connect the sales and marketing process, the underlying power of marketing automation lies in the ability to gather highly contextual data to attract, convert, and delight customers.
The Benefits of Automation
Automated workflows and dynamic content lighten the marketing burden while lending a much more personalized marketing approach. Being able to customize the sales funnel and conform lead scoring criteria to unique sales and marketing approach makes these tools highly malleable. Marketing automation platforms open doors for straightforward testing opportunities, continuous improvement of ongoing campaigns, and provide rich data sets that guide your team in moving prospects from one stage to the next.
Other benefits of marketing automation include:
- Increase sales and marketing campaign effectiveness for initial sales, post-purchase engagement, customer retention, and repurchase.
- Unify and simplify campaign creation, monitoring, and optimization.
- Develop repeatable workflows, eliminating many manual marketing tasks.
- Reveal valuable consumer insights through campaign responses.
- Increase customer profiles and data capture capabilities, keeping the whole team informed.
- Built for continuous testing and optimization of ongoing campaigns.
- Ability to personalize marketing efforts and implement highly dynamic content based on lead data.