Join Our Team
We’re seeking people who are a little weird. People who have unexpected life experiences, connect things in unusual ways, and pursue a variety of interests in and outside of work. Our team thrives with entrepreneurial thinkers who are excited to define their own career paths and forge ahead.
- Collaboration“No matter how good we are individually, it’s hard to succeed alone. Surround yourself with good people who are going in your same direction and when you need it, let them help you. Trust you have the right people around and climb that mountain together. The more eyes you have, the better the vision.”Michael Dowd
Sales Operations Manager
- Accountability“We are accountable to our clients, our teammates, and ourselves. Honest conversations do not scare us. They make us – and our projects – stronger. We trust one another to ask questions, provide feedback, and take ownership of our work.”Lizzie Newton
Senior Content Strategist
- Curious“At Walk West, curiosity is a critical value. Doing things in a certain way just because they’ve always been done that way is a recipe for stagnation. I’m constantly thinking about what’s next. It’s rooted in our brand: to walk west, to venture into the unknown, to discover.”Brian Onorio
Founder and CTO
- Transparent“My ‘work’ golden rule is to always be up front and honest with my clients. I believe this is the first step in building trust and fostering not only a working relationship but a partnership with our clients.”Shanice Jarmon
Senior Account Executive
- Adaptable“The only thing that is evergreen in the business environment is consistent change. Adapting to new circumstances is inevitable so we’re always planning ahead to take advantage of ongoing changes in the marketplace.”David Collins
Government Affairs Associate
- Caring“My computer, notebook and professional integrity are the things I bring to work every day. I want to deliver exceptional work for clients and the Walk West team. That’s my personal brand standard.”Jackie Ferguson
Chief of Staff
You Belong Here
Diversity and inclusion are integral to how we do business. We are inspired by the unique people that comprise our team and value their varied experiences, thinking styles and perspectives. At Walk West, we know that by prioritizing and embracing a diverse workforce, and by valuing their contributions from our leaders to our interns, we foster a culture of creativity, innovation and collaboration.