The week-long event is one of the greatest opportunities to expand knowledge of Drupal best practices, learn about modules, and network within this collaborative community, loaded with developers, designers, content strategists, editors, translators, end-users and more! The event will feature keynotes from Drupal founder, Dries Buytaert and leaders from Google and Twitch as well as training sessions by industry innovators.
Here are some of the sessions we are really looking forward to:
- Build banging sites with BPM: Bricks, Paragraphs and Modifiers
- Web Accessibility in Higher Education
- Women in Drupal
- Simple Steps To Mitigate Monstrous Migration
- WordPress vs Drupal: How the website industry is evolving
- Crazy Tricks with Views
- Dries Q&A
- Speedy Testing with Cypress
We are looking forward to returning with expanded knowledge, strengthened skills and lots of inspiration to contribute to your next Drupal project. If you’re interested in learning more about the schedule of events or attending, visit events.drupal.org/nashville2018.