Partner / Growth Strategist
- Donald is an author, speaker, advisor and mentor to entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Named CEO of I-Cubed at the age of 36, he grew the company from 16 to 130 employees with annual revenue growth of 30% year over year from 2008 - 2014. I-Cubed was acquired by KPIT.
- He is currently the CEO for Creative Allies and investor with portfolio firms including Gyppers, RageOn, Dropsource, iCiDigital and Walk West.
- Donald owns two football franchises - the High Country Grizzlies in Boone, NC and Navi Mumbai Sabers in India.
- Is a featured contributor to Entrepreneur.com.