Director of Marketing and Applications Matt Weschler
“Working with Walk West has been great, all the way from the discovery phase and setting up the new site, to the now frequent calls and updates that we have with the project and SEO team. I was initially very impressed by how much the team dug in to understand my company’s market and niche. It’s this level of detail that has made it a great site today. We’ve been told the site is much better than some of the much larger companies in our market segment.”
TSS Microscopy, an Oregon-based supplier of remanufactured electron microscopes, approached Walk West to improve its web presence. The challenge was to build a website that immediately clarified what kind of company they were, what they did, and what their value proposition was. Although they sell $1M electron microscopes, they are not exactly an e-commerce website, but still wanted to be able to easily display current inventory and promote additional service offerings. The overall goal was to increase traffic and quality leads that convert to sales.
Walk West’s discovery process revealed the approach for the web design, and the scope of additional work:
- A new user experience with a design that matched the TSS brand better, and that allowed easier navigation of their various products and service offerings.
- A responsive website, as well as a whole suite of best SEO practices to improve search engine results
- A series of new content on the website to educate the customer and establish industry authority.
- An event tracking system to better understand user behavior.
- An increased presence on social media and trade shows to build and engage audiences.
Get Started with Product MarketingI'm Ready
Walk West New Business Wins: NC State Fair and American Underground
Raleigh, NC — July 31, 2018 – Walk West, a digital-first marketing, public relations, and data-driven communications agency is proud…
Marketing Intern Q&A: Insights for Marketing to Generation Z
Internships at Walk West are the perfect opportunity for the next generation of marketers to gain industry exposure and practical…